You know when the stars align and you not only get a gorgeous spring day with beautiful sunlight, not terribly windy and a girl with a stunning smile for senior photos in Wichita? No? Well lucky for you I took a ton of photos 🙂 Ceri’s senior photos were almost taken in the snow in October! But we rescheduled due to the cold and crazy weather and got this beautiful spring day, she just had to wait a bit.
Her senior photos started in Old Town Wichita by Union Station and we wandered around from there! We then moved to Great Plains Nature Center and I am not going to lie, I spend waaay too much time looking for a tree with blossoms on it. We finally found one right as the sun was setting, totally worth it!!
How do you make the best out of your senior session? Here are some senior photo tips!
- Get that outfit you have been looking at for ages. If it fits your style and personality, then get it! And bring the accessories! Hats, glasses and all the fun stuff.
- Let me schedule professional hair and makeup for you! Ceri got styled with Grace Young! Highly recommend her! Plus you feel so much more confident!
- Be prepared to have fun!! I’ll ask you to do some silly and weird poses that make you feel awkward, but trust me. It will be fabulous!
- Read my style guide! I send a style guide with all my portrait sessions. This will help with outfits, locations and how to prepare!
- Contact your photographer as soon as you can to schedule a session. Especially if you want it during a specific season like spring or fall. Spots fill up extremely fast in those busy seasons!
Check out Ceri’s photos and let her know what you think!!!
Needing to schedule a senior session? Let’s chat!
Be the first to comment